The most important issue for men in terms of handsome personality is to have a fit body. However, if you exercise regularly and want to make it feel to people around you, you may want to have a muscular chest and muscular arms too. Even if you have a fit body, or if you don’t have a body where the muscles appear prominently, you may not feel sporty enough. You may want to improve your chest muscles both to feel good and to be more satisfied with the impression you give to your environment. Of course, the things to be done for this are chest exercises that will enable you to develop regionally. When these chest movements are done regularly, it will be easier to get results after a short time.
Although sports ensure that your whole body is fit and healthy, regional training will be one of the main factors that accelerate you to achieve that image you dream of. Here are the effective exercises that you can apply as a chest workout and what to consider when doing these exercises:
Upper Chest Exercise / Bench Press
Since this exercise is one of the most effective exercises for the chest muscles, it must be present in your chest workouts. This exercise, which is applied by lying on the device called Bench and lifting weights, is frequently preferred by those who want to develop muscle in a short time. So, how should Bench Press exercise be done?
- First of all, you should be careful not to strain your body excessively in all your exercises and to follow the guidance of the experts while working out the weight.
- It is a great benefit to have a partner who controls the bar with you while doing this movement.
- And It is very important to keep the bar right. It should be kept neither too narrow nor too wide. When you hold the bar over the shoulder width by a few inches, your arms work at an angle of 90 degrees. This is the main angle that strengthens your chest muscles.
- You should keep your waist gap by keeping your waist steady.
- And You should be careful not to drop the bar suddenly.
- You can work your chest muscles more efficiently when lifting the bar by taking power from the chest and not from the arms.
- Breath control is very important in the Bench Press exercise. You should breathe in and out while lowering the bar.
Push Up/ not require equipment
This exercise, which does not require equipment, affects your lower abs and arm muscles as well as your chest muscles. It is possible to develop both chest and arm muscles when pushups are performed regularly. To do pushups, you need to get up and down from your toes by placing your hands on the ground at your shoulder level in the plank position.
- It is important to breathe correctly when doing pushups. You should breathe in ascending and exhale while getting up.
- You should make sure that the angle of your arms is shoulder width.
- While doing pushups, the abdominal and hip muscles should be tight and the back should be straight.
- If you tighten your neck muscles so that your head does not collapse towards the ground, you may experience neck pain after training. One of the critical tips for keeping your head upright and straight is to focus your eye by fixing your eye to a certain point on the floor.
Chest Muscle Exercise / Dumbbell Fly
This exercise is done by lying on the Bench. And the two arms open to each other and using two dumbbells. This exercise, which is also centered in weight, intensifies the chest muscles and strengthens the muscles.
- Dumbbells should be kept at chest level; arms should be kept upright with palms facing each other.
- You can move on to heavy dumbbells after exercising your muscles. And learning the movement thoroughly by using lighter dumbbells in the first place.
- You should feel your chest muscles burn during exercise. If your shoulder muscles are burning, it means that you are not doing this exercise correctly. To prevent this, always keep your shoulder behind.
- You should never stop your feet from touching the ground. When you are lying on the Bench and have weights on your hands.
- You must breathe in and out while pulling the dumbbells. The right breath is very important for this exercise.
- By opening your legs slightly apart, you can balance more easily when you step on the ground.
|As you know, health is wealth. Exercise improves your life quality. There are many exercises for muscle tone up. Your chest is one of the essential muscle groups in the body. These are very easy exercises that build and tone up the muscles of the upper body.|